The School Council reps have had a very busy term - here are some of their achievements so far....
- placing an order for school council hoodies for all reps.
- designing and making posters to advertise the Children in Need cake sale.
- organising and running the cake sale for Children in Need.
- attending and contributing at our Shared Vision staff meeting after school.
Lewis welcomed everyone to the meeting and wished Mrs Evans a Happy Birthday!
The main items for discussion were tuck shop and rewards for lining up after playtime.
It was suggested that some fresh fruit could be provided at the tuck shop and rewards given to the smartest class line after playtime, these would be counted up at the end of the week and extra playtime awarded to the class with the most rewards.
We had a very successful school council meeting. Here are on some of the items that we discussed:
- International food day - we will be selling crumpets and crepes during morning break on 16th Oct for 20p.
- We shared thoughts about positive and good things hapenning in our school, and also ways to make this school even better.
- Photos were taken of all the school council reps - thes are on the website
- Mrs Evans will enquire about school council hoodies and badges for all the reps.
Our next meeting will be held on the 20th Oct.